$125.00 – $240.00
- Eliminates Inflamed Prostate
- Lowers PSA
- Decreases Frequency of Night Urination (Nocturia)
- Strengthens Urinary Stream
- Improves Ability to Completely Empty the Bladder
- Improves Erection
The prostate gland is a small, walnut shaped organ that sits underneath the bladder and surrounds the urethra.
The prostate has many functions but its primary job is to produce semen.
As with any organ, there are number of complications that can occur with the prostate, however the issue with many of these complications is that they disproportionately affect Black men
There are 3 common prostate problems that plague black men in particular:
- An Enlarged prostate – which is the most common prostate condition
- Inflammation or infection of the prostate – also known as prostatitis
- And, of course, Prostate cancer
Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer among men in the United States, and although it doesn’t lead in diagnosis, it causes the most cancer deaths in American men than any other form of the disease.
Scientific research has found that the Black prostate disease epidemic is partially due to unique genetic differences found in African Americans known as polymorphisms.
- One specific polymorphism in African American men causes estrogen receptors to exacerbate the potency and effects of estrogens, particularly in prostate cells.
- Research has found that estrogens in an androgenic environment, such as testosterone, are carcinogens for prostate cells, and can initiate and drive the progression of prostate cancer
- It’s also been discovered that unborn black males experience excessive exposure to maternal estrogens, as black women have higher circulating estrogen concentrations during pregnancy than women of other races.
- Another revelation is that black men – in fact, black people – produce and upregulate the metabolism of aromatase (CYP19), the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen, at a rate far more abundantly than any other race, which makes the effects of estrogen even more damaging.
Prostate Rx, which is formulated specifically with the Black man in mind, contains all-natural, plant-based ingredients, such as Babassu Seed, Damiana, Saw Palmetto, and Soursop that are packed with powerful nutrient properties that have been scientifically proven to inhibit excess estrogens and aromatase, reverse inflamed benign prostate, prostatitis, and even kill malignant tumor cells.
There are no reviews yet.